Health and Wellbeing
Do you want to become fitter? Southern Community Options (SCO) can help you to work out in a supportive and fun environment? We offer a community-based health and wellbeing program which is tailored for people with a disability.
Our program will offer
- A comprehensive safety induction to all equipment
- An individually tailored program which is monitored at every visit
- An opportunity to set individual goals and achieve them
- A combination of exercises to improve balance, coordination, flexibility, core strength, leg & arm strength and cardio fitness
Fun, teamwork and peer support
- Disability-qualified Supervisors and Volunteer support
- The opportunity to join in community events such as City Bay, cycling, bowling and swimming
For more information on any of these Supports, call and speak with Catherine Baylis on 08 8323 7555.